Owning a company website in today’s market is not really an option anymore – it’s practically a necessity.
All website packages created by DLF Digital Services LLC are mobile-friendly, which, if your site is a commercial website (i.e. you promote products and/or services for your business online), is a requirement of the FTC.
We use WordPress because of its flexibility, ability to rank well in search engines, professional appearance, and ease of maintenance.
In order to help develop a site that suits the individual needs of all business owners, we offer a number of optional add-ons not included in the standard packages. This allows you to only pay for what you need but affords you the opportunity to customize your website package with features that can better help market your business.
Basic Website Package Details:
Domain registration, mobile-friendly (but not fully responsive) WordPress theme, basic WordPress plugin package, blog setup, general settings setup, basic SEO* on all pages, initial pinging service, a home-page slider with three slides, up to 3 stock photos, PLUS 3 pages of client-provided content in addition to the standard legal pages listed above. (Note: Hosting & maintenance are not included – see maintenance pricing for details.) – $249 (one-time fee)
Enhanced Website Package Details:
Includes all items in Basic Website Package plus an additional 4 pages of client-provided content, a portfolio of your work (up to 8 portfolio items), gallery (up to 10 photos – formatting for web and basic SEO* is included), and descriptions of your products and/or services* (up to 8 items), a testimonials page featuring up to 10 testimonials, and up to 5 domain-based email accounts. (*Note: The featured products/services descriptions can include pricing, but this is not an online store as no payment processor is integrated in this package. See optional add-ons for online store setup.) Hosting & maintenance are not included – see maintenance pricing for details. – $399 (one-time fee)
Premium Website Package Details:
Our most popular package has everything you need for a successful website & online presence launch for your business. Includes all items in Enhanced Website Package plus an upgraded fully responsive premium WordPress theme ($100 value) with upgraded slider, Initial SEO Site Setup* ($225 value), Branded Business Page for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube ($300 value), Google & Yelp claiming service plus optimization of those profiles, AND a 2-minute animated whiteboard video ($150 value) Note: Hosting & maintenance are not included – see maintenance pricing for details. Total value: OVER a $1200 value – Just $699!
*A note about SEO – Basic SEO setup includes on-page SEO for your website’s pages. This does not include keyword research that will help your site rank for specific search terms. The SEO Site Setup (included in the premium package) is described in the list of add-ons below.
- Security setup and monitoring
- SPAM security setup and monitoring – deletion of SPAM comments as needed
- Monthly backup
- Platform, theme and plugin updates as necessary
- Monthly pinging service
- Google Analytics setup with reporting upon request
- Up to 30 minutes work to add/update client-provided content
*Requires one-year contract
$25/month, billed monthly beginning 30 days after your site launch. Ten percent discount for pre-payment for 6 months in advance. Twenty percent discount for pre-payment for 12 months in advance. Customers who purchase an ongoing service contract, such as SEO, Social Media Management, Consulting, etc., get the website maintenance for free.
Note: This hosting/maintenance package is available ONLY to customers who have purchased a website from DLF Digital Services LLC. If you already have a website and would like information about our hosting/maintenance services, please use the contact form below to request information.
Optional Add-ons to Website Packages:
Note: All upgrades listed below are only available to customers who have purchased a website package from DLF Digital Services.
- Upgraded fully responsive WordPress theme that includes updated Revolution Slider (up to 3 slides included) – add $100
- Additional slides for the upgraded slider – add $25 per slide (includes up to 2 stock images per slide)
- Online store setup package (includes initial entry of up to 25 products) – add $150
- Additional online store products – $50 per 25 products (must first purchase online store setup package)
- Initial SEO setup to kick-start traffic to a new website: three keywords – Includes keyword research, 500-word optimized article, an optimized landing page for the article with a specific call to action – plus 6 optimized blog posts (2 per article) with anchor text linking to the articles, a high-quality relevant stock photo optimized for search, plus 10 quality, hand-built backlinks per article. Low-to-moderate competitive keyword phrases typically begin to rank well within 2-4 months. Although there is no guarantee with SEO, we have over 10 years experience and have an excellent track record for helping clients rank for their requested keywords. Requires purchase of any website package.
- Additional photo galleries – $50 per 10 photos (optimization for search and formatting for web for each photo is included)
- Web Forms – Collect data and have it emailed to you – Can be placed into any page or post – $25 each
- Team Table added to About Us page – $25 each (up to four team members per table)
- Pricing tables – $25 each (up to four columns)
- Additional website maintenance/updates above the 30 minutes/month included in the maintenance package – $50/hour. Note: Please use contact form on our website to request and schedule additional maintenance. We will contact you to discuss your needs and you will be billed via PayPal invoice instead of using the online store. Thank you.
- You can also add Content Creation, ongoing SEO, Email Marketing, Video Production, and more – see our complete list of Services.
- Training for you and/or your staff to maintain the site yourself – use the contact form to request information
- Additional items not listed here, such as a podcast and other possible options – For a more complete list of our services and pricing, visit www.dlfdigitalservices.com/services.
Website Package Terms
Website packages are typically completed within 2 weeks after receipt of client-provided content. Site packages with optional add-ons may take longer. If you’d like an estimate of your site’s completion time with add-ons, use the contact form below.
Terms: 1/2 of total site package due upon agreement with the remainder due upon completion of the site.
How It Works
When we create or update an existing website for a client, we build it on a test domain and keep it hidden from search engines. Once the site is completed to your satisfaction, we clone the test site and migrate it to your domain. We go through a comprehensive checklist of security and functionality checks and show the client how to make basic changes, such as adding a blog post and uploading images. For clients who wish to set up more in-depth training, contact us.